Monday, November 18, 2013

Earning my Stripes

Photos by: Bethany Struble                                         Jacket by: Pacsun                                      Shirt by: Adidas Neo                                         Shoes by: Adidas (via Scotts Men)  

Some people often say don't wear the same pattern twice, to them I say, go flog yourself. As you can see, I'm not one for that saying. Especially when it comes to stripes. I think it's applicable in certain situations, such as wearing a floral jacket and a floral shirt, but I don't think anyone in their right mind would want to look like a walking bush. When it comes to styling stripes though, having different styles of stripes can really complement a look, such as the stripes quilted on the jacket in comparison to the stripes on my shirt, unifying/completing it by the stripes on the shoes. But of course, such are the ramblings of a madman, let me know what you guys think!

2 comments:

  1. I know this post is about he strips but that quilted jack is pure AWESOME.

    www.anorexicescapades.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOOK SO VERY SWEET AND CUTE. Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete